A small piece of paper but powerful enough to attract attention
Flyers and folded leaflets are a timeless medium to reach your business target audience. Whether you’re trying get to the target clients or introducing your business to the crowd on the street, Flyers and leaflets help you to get noticed. They are simply the most proven ways to to spread the word about your new products or services, create buzz around an events and target specific customer segments. Let us design a customised flyer or leaflet for you that would be crafted by professional graphic designer to make your business and events noticed.
Why choose a unfolded flat flyer?
Flyers are a great way to get a quick message across to anyone so that they take an action immediately. Don’t overwhelm with information and shout though, it would work best if you can design it around 1 or 2 simple concepts or business ideas. They’re easy to put through the letter box or hand out in crowds- whatever is your distribution policy. They are perfect for quick street marketing activities like promoting a seasonal offer or event. Clubs and Restaurants use them and often get immediate success.
When to go for folded?
If you need a lot of information or things to explain in a larger canvas then folded leaflet should be the medium for your business. Leaflets give extra space which makes it easier to organise information more effectively so that customers can find useful information quickly.
Which finishing- Gloss, Matte or Un-coated?
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos and images and vibrant colours
• Matte, also called silk finish has less glare. You can choose this for more smooth appearance and feel.
• Un-coated stock has a more natural feel, with lighter colours. Made from 100% recycled materials
Choosing a paper weight
• Budget: 130 gsm for glossy and matte
• Standard: 150 gsm for glossy and matte
• Premium: 170 gsm for glossy and matte
• Luxury: 300 gsm matte, 300 gsm uncoated